Very impressive concept of drag and drop. Enjoyed playing this game.
"You Sure?" is a 2D puzzle-platformer where the core in-game controls can be used as level-objects but using them disables the used-control(s) functionality(-ies).
The game is made for the theme "It's Not Supposed To Do That" with original Sounds, Art, Visual Effects, and Code.
How to Play?
- Left (←): Moves the character in 'left' direction
- Right (→): Moves the character in 'right' direction
- Space: Makes the character 'jump'
- Button Controls:
- Can be used as platforms by 'drag and drop (🖱️)'
- Functionality of the 'Button Control' will be disabled when 'drag and drop ' is used.
- Mouse Right-Click on the drag and drop 'Button Control' to reset it's position.
- This will enable the functionality shown on the button.
★ Last Level:
- Press 'Esc'...
- This will disable the gravity for the character and enable both 'Horizontal' and 'Vertical' movement.
- Drag and Drop doesn't work on 'Button Controls' present on the screen if tried from centre of the button.
- For Drag and Drop, please try to drag using top of the 'Button Controls' present on the screen.
Creators: Harshit Arora and Sankalp Yaduwanshi
This prototype was made within 12 hours.
Hope you enjoy it!
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.